On December 31, 2021, Abeats, a blockchain-based gaming financial services platform that is currently incubating the AbeatsGame card and simulator demo, announced a partnership with the owner of one of the Naruto works by world-renowned anime writer Mr. Seiji Kishimoto. In the future, both companies will continue to research the combination of IPs and GameFi as pioneers and thus allow the merging of modern and traditional views of gaming to run free.
Naruto’s primary integration into Abeats will be to replicate Naruto’s acclaimed characters into the game with unique features and aspects.
Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks approval from his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. The story is told in two parts – the first sentence in Naruto’s teenage years and the second in his youth.
It is the fourth best-selling manga series in history with a circulation of 250 million copies worldwide in 47 countries and regions. It has become one of Viz Media’s best-selling manga series; their English translations of the volumes have appeared on USA today and The New York Times Best seller list multiple times, and the seventh volume won a 2006 Quill Award. Reviewers praised the manga’s character development, strong storylines, and well-executed battle scenes.
Naruto’s partnership with Abeats will be the first ever collaboration between popular comic / TV IPs and GameFi; The combination of both will bring more diversity to the GameFi area.
Founded in 2021, Abeats is a collective card and simulation game that is paid and earned. The core team members all have degrees from prestigious universities such as CMU, Berkeley, NYU and have worked at TikTok, Microsoft, NetEase, Coinbase, etc. A company with many years of leading experience in the gaming and blockchain industry.
According to the roadmap, the first Abeats game will be launched in the first quarter of 2022 and currently live with the community-controlled pricing system at https://www.abeats.com/#waiting-list.
The first launch of Abeats will feature a revolutionary community driven pricing system where attendees can enjoy a real community driven pricing mechanism that pays off in the form of discounts for all attendees who fill in the specified fields. In other words, the price of the chests will decrease linearly as more people join.
Only 300 copies of NFT are sold in the first drop in sales.
AbeatsGame hosted a large New Year’s Day invitational event to collaborate with Naruto. to celebrate
Throughout the event, new members will be invited to join the group through a special link. Invite the top ten players to compete for a chance to win Naruto Blind Boxes and SSR Hero Cards.
Time of activity:
00:00:00 (UTC) on January 1, 2022 – 11:59:59 (UTC) on January 8, 2022
Tasks for the activity:
- Follow Abeats Game’s official Twitter: https://twitter.com/AbeatsGame
2. Retweet the tweets from the Abeats Game New Year event
3. Join the Abeats Game Telegram community: https://t.me/Abeats_1
4. Join the Abeats Game Discord community: https://discord.gg/abeatsgame
5. Share Abeats Game New Years Event Form
Award for activity:
The top ten players with the most invitations will receive the following rewards for participating in the activity
- The prize for first place is a limited edition SSR Naruto Heroes card (worth 240 USDT) + 100 USDT
- The runner-up will receive a Hero Blind Box (worth 88 USDT) +80 USDT
- The third place winner will receive a Hero Blind Box (worth 88 USDT) a +50 USDT
- The fourth place winner will receive a Hero Blind Box (worth 88 USDT), a +30 USDT
- Places five to ten will each receive 50 ABTS tokens
- Users who attend the event and successfully invite 5 partners to participate will receive 500 AHE tokens as a prize
Reward collection method:
1. After the event, the prizes will be distributed using the addresses given on the Gleam form
2. Users log into the game and receive in-game rewards
Disclaimer of liability:
1. The number of invitations for the Abeats New Year’s Day Airdrop event must be at least 5, with no maximum number of invitations;
2. The event prices will be distributed within 5 working days after the end of the event;
3. In the event of fraud during the event, such as B. Malicious wiping, bulk trumpet registration, etc., Abeats will conduct a thorough investigation and disqualify the competition;
4. Abeats reserves the right to cancel or change events or event rules at any time;
5. Abeats has the right to the final interpretation of the event.